pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data FERRUCCI GROUP S.A.S. (hereinafter also FERRUCCI) provides you with information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the siteito www.ferruccicomfort.net
FERRUCCI Italia will collect and process the following types of data in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Types of data and purpose
These data are requested when registering on the site, also through IT tools and procedures, and may be processed by Ferrucci Group S.A.S. for the following purposes:
- to allow the User access to the website www.ferruccicomfort.it, for purposes strictly related to the products and services offered by and, in particular, to respond to requests for sending information material by the User.
- subject to the User's consent, to achieve an effective establishment and management of commercial relationships, with particular reference to promotional, advertising, marketing purposes relating to products and services provided by Ferrucci Group S.A.S ..
- subject to the User's consent, to detect the degree of User's consent on the products and / or services offered, in relation to the analysis of purchasing habits and choices, as well as to carry out market surveys carried out directly by
Ferrucci Group S.A.S. or third parties.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resourse Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data themselves are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulations for the time strictly necessary to provide the User the requested service and to guarantee the transmission of the communication.
The data processing takes place with the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, computerized or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes expressed above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Provision of data
The provision of Registration Data, referred to in point 1) letter a) of this information is mandatory and failure to provide, even partial, of the data expressly indicated as necessary by an asterisk placed next to the filling fields of the Registration Area to the site, will make it impossible for Ferrucci Group to proceed with the provision of the service itself. The provision of Registration Data for the purposes referred to in point 1, letters b) and c) is optional, and therefore there are no consequences in case of refusal to provide, other than the impossibility of informing Users about promotional activities or to verify his degree of satisfaction.
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated for the above purposes to:
- i) third parties, appointed by Ferrucci Group to carry out activities directly connected or instrumental to the provision and distribution of products and services (eg: Hosting companies, etc.)
- ii) with the consent of the User, to third-party companies that offer goods and services on the Internet, with which Ferrucci Group has entered into commercial agreements or partnerships aimed at encouraging the dissemination or distribution of products or services.
iii) subjects belonging to our sales, distribution and logistics network (agents, agents, distributors, etc.);
- iv) companies of the Ferrucci Group;
- v) subjects who may become aware of them, as managers or agents of Ferrucci Group, such as personnel belonging to the administrative, commercial, production, technical offices and the IT office. IT.
In any case, personal data will not be disseminated.
The data controller is Ferrucci Group S.A.S., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via Bruxelles, 15 76011 Bisceglie (BT) Telephone: +39 080 3958284, Fax +39 080 3958248, Email: info @ ferruccigroup. itt
Data processor, pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, is the Administration and Finance Director of Ferrucci Group, domiciled for the office at the company's headquarters at the address indicated above. The list by authorization profile of the persons in charge and processors, identified in writing and trained in accordance with the law of the undersigned company, is available at our offices.
Rights of interested parties
You can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code by contacting the Data Processor at the address indicated above. In particular, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data concerning you at any time and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. . Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
In order to exercise these rights, the interested party may submit a request to the Data Controller, by writing to Ferrucci Group S.A.S., Via Bruxelles, 15, 76011 Bisceglie (BT); or by sending a fax to: 080 3958284 or
an e-mail to the mailbox: email@example.com.