Protective gown with velcro/disposable laces DM CLASS I CE
Spedizione in 3/4 giorni lavorativi
The visitor gown is designed for use in low-risk situations.
Compliance with EN 13485 standards.
- Disposable gowns.
- Side laces eliminate lacing difficulties
- Collar tied with laces.
- Functional cuffs constructed of a white knitted material.
- Latex free.
- Weight : 35 g / m2
- Overall length : 110 cm
- Sleeve length with cuff : 65 cm
(Non sterile, should not be used in surgical settings).
FLOMED-8060 meets the requirements for
Category I PPE under personal protection
Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
These gowns also fulfill the essentials
requirements and related rules of
European Economic Commission 93/42 / EEC
Medical Device Directives (MDD)
and 2007/47 / EC.
- For use in clinical and laboratory environments.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of
microorganisms and body fluids in situations of patient isolation with minimal risk.
- Not intended for high-risk surgical procedures,
or where the risk of contamination is high.
The gown is particularly suitable as equipment for visitors, operands or covering patients in diagnostic exams, minor surgery. Ideal for uses, such as beauty centers, physical therapies, spas and gymnasiums, industry.